Chief Administrative Officer
The Coliseum of Art, Antiques and Americana is looking for a Chief Administrative Officer.
A new museum is coming to downtown Oregon, IL. Located in Oregon’s historic district, this art deco building known as the Coliseum is being repurposed as a new museum focused not only on the vibrant art communities in the area, but also to serve as a local host highlighting local institutions through exhibitions and events. The Coliseum of Art Antiques and Americana Foundation (CMAAA) is just getting started. Construction is almost done, and we are ready to begin the process of arranging for exhibitions, planning community events, and opening our museum store.
If you are interested in spreading your wings, interacting with the creative and lively art community in the area and would like to be an integral part of this team and helping to launch this brand-new museum, we invite you to join us.
- Initially part-time, moving to salary
- Flexible hours
- Answer phone and greeting guests
- Assisting executive director
- Preparing news releases and flyers
- Organizing and showcasing events
- Attending local area events (may include public speaking)
- Work with the current administrative officer learning and implementing software
- Additional tasks as assigned
- Administrative skills and experience
- Computer literacy - Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point and Mail Chimp
- Training will be provided for software NeonCRM
- Strong communication skills, proficiency in English
- Strong plus, museum experience and/or cultural events, specifically in planning and executing professional quality exhibits
- Willingness to be a team player
Please contact Kathy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type : Part-time
Education Level : Not Applicable
Experience Level : Not Applicable