Cabinet Maker, Full Time
Pearl and Sons Furniture Design LLC
Position: Cabinet Maker, Full Time
We are searching for an attentive, detailed Cabinet Maker to oversee the construction of cabinetry from start to finish. The Cabinet Maker will be responsible for helping with hand-picking quality materials, constructing the cabinets, and applying the appropriate finishes.
Able to engage in physical activity for extended periods of time.
Cabinet Maker Responsibilities:
- Selecting the appropriate materials, fittings, and tools for each task.
- Cutting resources down to size, as needed.
- Planning an effective approach to work to ensure that each project is completed on time.
- Creating standard and custom components of cabinets.
- Gathering the elements of each cabinet and assembling the final product.
- Inspecting each completed item to ensure that it has been constructed accurately, and that the necessary finishes have been applied.
- Repairing elements of cabinets that have been sent in for servicing.
- Wearing the requisite uniform and taking necessary precautions to remain safe.
- Advising on appropriate care for finished products upon request.
Cabinet Maker Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Completion of a training program or apprenticeship will be advantageous.
- Prior experience as a Cabinet Maker
- Prior knowledge of CAD preferred
- The ability to visualize spaces to create appropriate furniture.
- Good arithmetic skills
- Excellent teamwork and customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines without sacrificing workmanship
- Physical fitness, including ease of movement and the capacity to lift up to 50 lbs.
Please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type : ""
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""