Shift Manager Position – The Rink at Pine Creek
Looking for a Part-time shift manager. This position is weekends only, Friday evening through Sunday. 5-25 hours per weekend. Occasional weeknight shifts depending on the season. The shift manager will be responsible for overseeing a team of staff, while running open skating sessions and private parties. Must be organized, outgoing, and have a good attitude.
- At least 1 year of lower level management experience
- Experience working in some type of recreational, retail, or food service setting
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Gaining knowledge in all working positions and on all pricing and procedures
- Supervising and leading a team of staff on duty
- Communicating with staff and customers on a professional level
- Booking birthday parties and answering phone calls
- Working at least one of the 5 positions during your shift
- Enforcing rules and policies upon staff and customers
- Helping to maintain a safe, happy, and clean facility
- Training new employees
Job Type : Part-time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""