Shamrock The Town 2023
Saturday, March 18, 2023 (1:00 PM - 5:30 PM) (CDT)
Stop on out and have a shamrockin’ good time at Oregon’s annual
Shamrock The Town!
This year's event is presented by Martin & Co. where community, performance, safety, and trust are our priority!
Saturday, March 18th from 1-5:30 pm
Get your tickets today and let’s eat, drink & be Irish!
Tickets will be available for purchase in person at participating pub stops starting February 15th and available online at http://business.oregonil.com/calendar/Details/shamrock-the-town-2023-844943?sourceTypeId=Website
$35 Admission Includes:
-3 Customized Drink Tickets
-Starter Kit: includes map, custom event bag, lanyard with punch card, coupons, prizes and more!
-Games at every Pub Stop- Be sure to turn in your game card at each stop to earn more chances at baskets and prizes.
-Lucky Duck Scavenger Hunt
-Prizes at each Pub Stop
- Earn Extra Punches by simply turning in your game cards, making purchases, dancing a jig and more! - Be sure to turn these in at your final pub stop location and Randee will come around and collect each punch card for another chance to win The Chamber Giveaway! Lets see who is going to get luckier than a four leaf clover with the most punches!
- Be the life of the paddy and order an event shirt! Gameday Apparel will have Shamrock The Town Shirts available for pre-order only. The last day to order apparel will be March 6th. Get yours here: —->
-Franklin Street Pub
-Cork & Tap
-The Hunt Club
Day of Event Expectations:
- Event check in and last minute registration will be held at the Oregon VFW from 12 pm to 2 pm.
- Once you have checked in, shown proof of age, and signed a waiver be sure to check your starter kit and plan the pub stop adventure of your choosing.
- If you pre-ordered a Shamrock The Town event shirt through Game Day Apparel your order will be available to pick up at registration.
Must be 21 or older to participate. Please drink responsibly.
Refunds are not allowed, but ticket transfer is welcome.
For questions please contact Randee at the Oregon IL Area Chamber of Commerce at 815-732-2100 or email@example.com
Thank You so much to our Presenting Sponsor Martin & Co.
Oregon, IL 61061 United States